The XHC1080BAQ Hybrid Bullet Camera allows you the option of Full HD 1080P resolution Image using TVI, AHD or a 960H Conventional 1000 TVL image enclosed in a stylish bullet camera enclosure giving you the ultimate flexibility on installation. The camera is suitable for Indoor or Outdoor use and features a Megapixel 2.8 to 12 mm lens for 23 to 92° viewing angles. It automatically switches from Colour to B/W in low light conditions for optimum Day/Night performance and features energy efficient Infra Red LEDs for up to 60 metres night vision in complete darkness.
It features a powerful Xvision X3K-DSP which process the image in real time, in addition to this the camera features Digital Noise Reduction (3X DNR) which will remove pixilation and noise from the camera picture in low light conditions, resulting in a clearer image and reduction in recording space when used with an DVR and Eclipse (High Light Suppression) Technology, this allows the camera to clearly see Number Plates from vehicles up to 6 metres away.
- Amazing 1080P resolution Full HD picture quality for over 6x the resolution of Analogue CCTV systems and over 3x the resolution of 720P AHD CCTV systems
- Hybrid Output, 1080P AHD and Analogue (Standard/960H)
- Sony 1080P Full HD 2.1 Megapixel Sensor and WDR DSP
- 2.8 to 12mm lens for selecting any viewing angle between 23 and 92°, with Auto Iris function for better image quality in difficult lighting conditions
- 60m IR night vision with Smart IR technology which automatically adjusts IR lighting intensity to ensure the camera captures usable video in dark conditions, even when the object of interest is located close to the IR LEDs
- True Day/Night (ICR) and Digital Slow Shutter for 0.0003 lux light sensitivity and accurate colour reproduction when IR leds are off or out of range
- Smart IR, High Light Compensation, Manual Shutter Control & WDR for Day or Night viewing of Number Plates
- Integrated DSP controller with On Screen Display for controlling Automatic Gain Control, Defog, Digital Noise Reduction, Digital Slow Shutter (0.0003 lux), Number Plate Recognition, Wide Dynamic Range
- UTC compatible, allowing the DSP to be setup via On Screen Display from the DVR, when the camera is connected to Xvision DVRs supporting UTC
- Tamper resistant design with no exposed cables or lens
- High quality Metal Housing finished in White
- Weather proof to IP66
- Optional 3 Year Warranty available (Choose Extended Warranty)