The XC1080S20 sits at the top of the Xvision XC range of HD-IP cameras, featuring a Sony 2.43 megapixel sensor this high profile pan/tilt/zoom delivers crisp full HD 1080P.
The 20 X optical zoom give a viewing angle between 49º wide to 1º when zoomed in, a further 16 X digital zoom is also available.
Large in size this IP66 rated robust camera is deigned to work in all weather between -25º to +60ºc and offers real presence, suitable for large domestic properties, industrial estates, car parks, football stadiums or anywhere you require a high profile visible deterant as well as stunning picture quality.
The XC1080S20 will see under low light but will not see under no light conditions.
The camera is ONVIF 2.2 compatible and comes with free 36 camera windows software or can be accessed via web browser or controlled directly from any Xvision XRN range of network video recorders.
Control features include high speed (up to 300° per second) Japanese Brushless Motor for fast, accurate and reliable Panning and Tilting as well as being able to set presets for camera positions and tours for constant patrol.
Please take time to watch the video as it shows this high end camera in action, watch in HD1080 Full Screen.
- Amazing 1080P resolution Full HD picture quality for over 6x the resolution of Analogue CCTV systems and over 3x the resolution of 720P CCTV systems
- Sony 1080P Full HD 2.1 Megapixel Sensor and WDR DSP
- Real Time 30fps streaming at up to 1920×1080 resolution, using H264 or MJPEG compression
- Dual Streaming for efficient bandwidth management
- Xvision V1K, ONVIF Profile S and ONVIF 2.20 compatible
- 4.7 to 94mm Auto Focus 20x Zoom lens for selecting any viewing angle between 1 and 49°, with Auto Iris function for better image quality in difficult lighting conditions
- IR sensitive with True Day/Night (ICR)
- Digital Slow Shutter for 0.0003 lux light sensitivity and accurate colour reproduction
- Digital Image Stabilising for vibration free images and Zoom Sensitive High Speed Pan Tilt Motor for precision control
- Web interface for live viewing and setup of all features, including Automatic Gain Control, Defog, Digital Noise Reduction, Digital Slow Shutter (0.0003 lux), PoE, Privacy Masking, Wide Dynamic Range
- Dynamic Privacy Masking for masking parts of the area being viewed
- Simple P2P setup plus free Android and iOS apps for viewing from smart devices and free Windows CMS software for recording and viewing multiple cameras
- 255 Presets, 8 Guard Tours and 8 Cruise Patterns
- 1 Alarm Outputs and 1 Alarm Inputs built in (which can be linked to trigger individual Preset positions)
- Audio Input/Output
- High Speed (100MB) Port
- Tamper resistant design with no exposed cables or lens
- Heavy Duty Metal Housing for extra protection in harsh environments
- Weather proof to IP66 with integrated Fan, Heater and Wiper
- Optional 3 Year Warranty available (Choose Extended Warranty