The Xvision X2R16N 16 Channel H.265 NVR offers the very latest in digital recording. The unit can record up to 5 Megapixel Super High Definition images. It has an inbuilt 16 port PoE switch to allow simple direct connection to the Cameras offering either auto or manual allocation of IP addresses for the connected Cameras. It provides a full HD 1080P monitor output via VGA or HDMI and can be controlled from the front panel touch sensitive controls or by supplied Remote control or USB mouse. The NVR uses P2P technology for quick seamless Network connectivity and is supplied with a dedicated Smartphone/Tablet App that can also receive Push Video alerts with attached Video clips showing alarms detected by Video Motion detection. It has a simple back up procedure via USB or Network. It is fully ONVIF Compliant.
As for getting the system on the network it could not be easier, featuring UpnP for easy port forward setup if you wish to remote view via Mac or PC with the free CMS software supplied. The XIQCMS app available for Android and Apple smart phones and tablets features a cloud based QR code option for fast and seamless connection. There is no need for a fixed IP address or signing up to a DDNS service. For those who do not wish to use the cloud service a direct IP connection is also available, this is a feature HDCCTV had asked to be added to the new range of recorders and gives the best of both worlds when trying to connect remotely. The App also allows for multi camera viewing and the ability to play back recorded footage from the recorder.
Hard Drive – You have the option to instal your own hard drive which must be a dedicated surveillance drive to enable smooth trouble free recording. Recorders purchased without hard drive include a 12 month warranty, all recorders sold with installed drive include a 3 year warranty.
- 4K ready 16 camera NVR with powerful H265 compression that uses half the bandwidth and storage space of H264 systems yet provides the same quality and performance.
- Maximum recording resolution of 4K (3840×2160)
- H265 video compression and Multi Streams supported for lower hard drive space and bandwidth usage
- 200Mbps recording bandwidth for Real Time (30fps per camera) recording of up to 16 cameras
- Pre-installed Hard Drive/s with up to 12TB Recording Capacity, that are specially designed for CCTV use. The hard drive/s fitted inside this recorder are designed for 24/7 use in CCTV recorders, they use higher quality components than equivalent desktop drives (which are designed for occasional use) and are more economical to run and have a longer lifetime as they consume less power, produce less heat and generate less vibration. Plus they have a 3 year warranty and generate less noise than desktop drives, making them the best choice for all CCTV applications.
- Dropbox support for off site cloud recording of motion activated events
- Designed for use with Xvision V1A, Xvision V1K and ONVIF Profile S compatible IP cameras
- Easy plug & play installation and configuration of Xvision V1A and Xvision V1K IP cameras
- Simultaneous VGA and Full HD 1080P HDMI monitor outputs
- Supports audio recording and 2 way communication via Xvision V1A and Xvision V1K compatible IP cameras
- Front Panel Keypad and USB Mouse for local control
- Unique one touch quick access buttons, for one touch access to Instant Playback – Search – Backup and A.R.S (Auto Remote Setup, Shows QR code)
- Multiple user admin levels for controlling access to features
- Web viewing and playback using Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
- Simple internet access setup using P2P technology, no port forwarding required
- Email alerts (with camera snapshot) when events are detected
- Mobile phone viewing, playback and Push Video Alerts using free Android and iOS apps
- Free Windows and OSX CMS software for viewing, recording, control, configuration and backup over LAN or Internet
- USB port for local backup of recordings to USB Flash Drive or USB DVD drive
- 16 High Speed (100MB) PoE ports for IP cameras
- High Speed (1GB) Ethernet Port
- Smart Network Detection for detecting network delay, packet loss and other network anomalies
- 1 Alarm Outputs and 16 Alarm Inputs built in
- Designed for internal use
- 3 Year Warranty