The XC1080VVP-2-G is a fantastic allrounder, this camera can be installed inside or outside and delivers full 1080P crystal clear images, the adjustable lens allows you to manually set your perfect viewing angle from 23º when fully zoomed to 92º at its widest setting. The IP66 vandal proof housing makes for easy installation and positioning the camera is as simple as turning a ball.
The camera has inbuilt infrared illuminators for invisible light up to 40 metres in the dark and using smart IR stops picture blowout as subjects approach the camera. The Sony 2.43MP sensor combined with Xvisions X3K-IP DSP process images in realtime with features such as WDR for tricky lighting conditions and noise reduction to help with bandwidth and less recording space. Video motion detection is available from the camera when used with a NVR and comes with free 36 camera software for PC and Apps for smart phones and tablets. The camera is fully ONVIF compliant and POE for easy integration to any system.
In closing a great camera for adjustability and picture quality ideal for Homes, Schools, Shops, Warehousing, retail outlets in fact anywhere full 1080P HD crystal clear images are required.
- Amazing 1080P resolution Full HD picture quality for over 6x the resolution of Analogue CCTV systems and over 3x the resolution of 720P CCTV systems
- Sony 1080P Full HD 2.1 Megapixel Sensor and WDR DSP
- Real Time 30fps streaming at up to 1920×1080 resolution, using H264 or MJPEG compression
- Dual Streaming for efficient bandwidth management
- Xvision V1K, ONVIF Profile S and ONVIF 2.20 compatible
- 2.8 to 12mm lens for selecting any viewing angle between 23 and 92°
- 40m IR night vision with Smart IR technology which automatically adjusts IR lighting intensity to ensure the camera captures usable video in dark conditions, even when the object of interest is located close to the IR LEDs
- True Day/Night (ICR) and Digital Slow Shutter for 0.0003 lux light sensitivity and accurate colour reproduction when IR leds are off or out of range
- Web interface for live viewing and setup of all features, including Automatic Gain Control, Defog, Digital Noise Reduction, Digital Slow Shutter (0.0003 lux), Privacy Masking, Wide Dynamic Range
- Privacy Masking for masking parts of the area being viewed
- Simple P2P setup plus free Android and iOS apps for viewing from smart devices and free Windows CMS software for recording and viewing multiple cameras
- High Speed (100MB) Ethernet Port, PoE compatible
- Tamper resistant design with no exposed cables or lens
- Vandal Resistant housing, ideal for installing in locations where the camera may be vulnerable to vandalism
- High quality Metal Housing finished in Grey
- Weather resistant to IP66
- Optional 3 Year Warranty available (Choose Extended Warranty)