This is the new 1080P real time bullet style camera from the Xvision XC range.
This camera packs a punch when it comes to image quality using a Sony 2.43MP sensor it delivers 1920 x 1080 images at 25Fps and will see down to a low light level of 0.0003 LUX.
The 3.6mm Megapixel lens will give a viewing angle of 78º, POE allows for connection to standard POE switches for ease of installation.
The XC1080DP is ONVIF compatible and features UPNP for quick and easy setup on the network, other features to enhance picture quality include Advanced Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), High speed digital slow shutter, 3D digital noise reduction as well as programmable High Light Suppression.
Free 36 camera CMS software for Windows is included and apps are available for Smartphones and Tablets.
Click on the links below to see reduced sized snapshots taken using this camera, you can also download the original full HD sized images
- Amazing 1080P resolution Full HD picture quality for over 6x the resolution of Analogue CCTV systems and over 3x the resolution of 720P CCTV systems
- Sony 1080P Full HD 2.1 Megapixel Sensor and WDR DSP
- Real Time 30fps streaming at up to 1920×1080 resolution, using H264 or MJPEG compression
- Dual Streaming for efficient bandwidth management
- Xvision V1K, ONVIF Profile S and ONVIF 2.20 compatible
- 3.6mm lens for 78° viewing angle
- IR sensitive with True Day/Night (ICR)
- Digital Slow Shutter for 0.0003 lux light sensitivity and accurate colour reproduction
- Web interface for live viewing and setup of all features, including Automatic Gain Control, Defog, Digital Noise Reduction, Digital Slow Shutter (0.0003 lux), Privacy Masking, Wide Dynamic Range
- Privacy Masking for masking parts of the area being viewed
- Simple P2P setup plus free Android and iOS apps for viewing from smart devices and free Windows CMS software for recording and viewing multiple cameras
- High Speed (100MB) Ethernet Port, PoE compatible
- Tamper resistant design with no exposed cables or lens
- High quality Housing finished in White
- Designed for internal use
- Optional 3 Year Warranty available (Choose Extended Warranty)