The XC1080VP-2 is a discreet modern dome style vandal resistant 1080P external\internal HD IP camera from the Xvision XC range. This camera would look great on any building, with a footprint of only 10cm by 10cm its not much bigger than a tennis ball and is ideal for porches, entrances and general coverage uses.
This camera packs a punch when it comes to image quality using a Sony 2.43MP sensor, it delivers 1920 x 1080 images at 25 Frames Per Second (FPS) and for night time viewing the single Smart IR illuminator will light up to 30 metres away with no illumination. The 3.6mm Megapixel lens gives a viewing angle of 78º. Other features to enhance picture quality include Advanced Wide Dynamic Range, High speed digital slow shutter, 3D digital noise reduction and programmable High Light Suppression.
This camera features POE (power over ethernet) so only a single CAT5 (network cable) is required for the camera to be fully functional. The XC1080VP-2 is ONVIF compatible and features UPnP (Universal Plug N Play) for quick and easy setup on the network.
Free CMS (Central Management Software) software for Windows is included the Cloud-Based “Goolink” App is available for Smartphones and Tablets free from App/Play stores.
Click on the links below to see reduced sized snapshots taken using this camera, you can also download the original full HD sized images
- Amazing 1080P resolution Full HD picture quality for over 6x the resolution of Analogue CCTV systems and over 3x the resolution of 720P CCTV systems
- Sony 1080P Full HD 2.1 Megapixel Sensor and WDR DSP
- Real Time 30fps streaming at up to 1920×1080 resolution, using H264 or MJPEG compression
- Dual Streaming for efficient bandwidth management
- Xvision V1K, ONVIF Profile S and ONVIF 2.20 compatible
- 3.6mm lens for 78° viewing angle
- 30m IR night vision with Smart IR technology which automatically adjusts IR lighting intensity to ensure the camera captures usable video in dark conditions, even when the object of interest is located close to the IR LEDs
- True Day/Night (ICR) and Digital Slow Shutter for 0.0003 lux light sensitivity and accurate colour reproduction when IR leds are off or out of range
- Web interface for live viewing and setup of all features, including Automatic Gain Control, Defog, Digital Noise Reduction, Digital Slow Shutter (0.0003 lux), Privacy Masking, Wide Dynamic Range
- Privacy Masking for masking parts of the area being viewed
- Simple P2P setup plus free Android and iOS apps for viewing from smart devices and free Windows CMS software for recording and viewing multiple cameras
- High Speed (100MB) Ethernet Port, PoE compatible
- Tamper resistant design with no exposed cables or lens
- Vandal Resistant housing, ideal for installing in locations where the camera may be vulnerable to vandalism
- High quality Metal Housing finished in Grey
- Weather resistant to IP66
- Optional 3 Year Warranty available (Choose Extended Warranty)