The XHR1080D8 is a AHD 2.0 digital video recorder from Xvision. This hybrid recorder can accept AHD 720P and AHD1080P cameras and standard CCTV up to 960H, the recorder automatically senses the camera input and sets the channel accordingly, no need to discard old cameras just replace when necessary with new full HD & higher resolution cameras. This unit records 1080P at 25 frames per second and Real time viewing is available through both VGA and HDMI output on the recorder displaying the crystal clear images, up to 4K resolution. (3840 x 2160 pixels) is available. This recorder can take 2 X hard drives up to a maximum of 12TB and has 8 audio inputs and 1 output if you wish to add sound and comes supplied with a remote control and mouse for ease of use as well as a touch sensitive front panel this unit can take up to 16 cameras.
Packed full of features the XHR1080D8 has video motion detection recording and alerts as well as 8 alarm inputs for connection to external devices, schedule recording set up and the ability to set each camera with complete independent setting gives the user maximum control. The easy to follow GUI and quick set up guide glide you through the installation and you will find helpful video guides on the support tab. The recorder also features UTC (up the coax) control for programming cameras direct from the recorders menu.
As for getting the system on the network it could not be easier, featuring UpnP for easy port forward setup if you wish to remote view via Mac or PC with the free CMS software supplied. The XIQCMS app available for Android and Apple smart phones and tablets features a cloud based QR code option for fast and seamless connection. There is no need for a fixed IP address or signing up to a DDNS service. For those who do not wish to use the cloud service a direct IP connection is also available, this is a feature HDCCTV had asked to be added to the new range of recorders and gives the best of both worlds when trying to connect remotely. The App also allows for multi camera viewing and the ability to play back recorded footage from the recorder.
Hard Drive – You have the option to instal your own hard drive which must be a dedicated surveillance drive to enable smooth trouble free recording. Recorders purchased without hard drive include a 12 month warranty, all recorders sold with installed drive include a 3 year warranty.
- Amazing 1080P resolution Full HD picture quality for over 6x the resolution of Analogue CCTV systems and over 3x the resolution of 720P AHD CCTV systems
- Hybrid inputs, compatible with AHD (1080P/720P) and Analogue (Standard/960H) cameras
- Auto sensing camera inputs automatically detect whether cameras are AHD or Analogue, allowing any combination to be used with the DVR
- Real Time (25fps per camera) 1080P resolution recording of up to 8 cameras
- H264 video compression and Multi Streams supported for lower hard drive space and bandwidth usage
- Pre-installed Hard Drive/s that are specially designed for CCTV use. The hard drive/s fitted inside this recorder are designed for 24/7 use in CCTV recorders, they use higher quality components than equivalent desktop drives (which are designed for occasional use) and are more economical to run and have a longer lifetime as they consume less power, produce less heat and generate less vibration. Plus they have a 3 year warranty and generate less noise than desktop drives, making them the best choice for all CCTV applications.
- Dropbox support for off site cloud recording of motion activated events
- Simultaneous VGA and Full HD 1080P HDMI monitor outputs
- 8 Audio Inputs for recording sound from compatible cameras or microphones
- IR Remote Control, USB Mouse and Integrated Touch Panel Keypad for easy control and setup
- Unique one touch quick access buttons, for one touch access to Instant Playback – Search – Backup and A.R.S (Auto Remote Setup, Shows QR code)
- Multiple user admin levels for controlling access to features
- Web viewing and playback using Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
- Simple internet access setup using P2P technology, no port forwarding required
- Email alerts (with camera snapshot) when events are detected
- Mobile phone viewing, playback and Push Video Alerts using free Android and iOS apps
- Free Windows and OSX CMS software for viewing, recording, control, configuration and backup over LAN or Internet
- USB port for local backup of recordings to USB Flash Drive or USB DVD drive
- Supports UTC control of compatible cameras. UTC sends commands for controlling various functions on compatible cameras through the same coax cable as the video feed, saving on cabling. Functions supported include, full control of PTZ Speed Dome cameras and control of On Screen Display menus
- RS485 input for controlling Pelco D/P PTZ Speed Dome cameras
- 8 Alarm Inputs and 1 Alarm Output
- High Speed (100MB) Ethernet Port
- Designed for internal use
- 3 Year Warranty